Celebrate Recovery

We are so proud to be able to offer Celebrate Recovery at Living Faith. Celebrate Recovery is a biblical and balanced 12 step program that helps individuals overcome life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits by turning to the one and only “Higher Power” Jesus Christ. This program is for anyone who has struggled to overcome the effects of past hurts or anyone looking to find victory over their destructive hang-ups or habits.

Though 12 step programs are traditionally associated with alcohol and substance abuse recovery, that is not their only purpose. Only 30% of people who attend celebrate recovery meetings are there for substance abuse issues. The other 70% are there to find victory over: destructive relationship patterns, pornography, grief, food addiction, depression, compulsive spending, anxiety, anger, gambling, and the list goes on. Celebrate Recovery can help individuals overcome anything that is preventing them from becoming the man or woman that God has called them to be through support and accountability.

At Celebrate Recovery you can expect a safe confidential place to share your struggles and receive encouragement and support. We are here to support one another, not “fix” one another. We do not give advice or solve someone’s problem. Celebrate Recovery groups are supplemental to, and are not designed to be a replacement for clinical, licensed counselors, psychologists, or therapists. They cannot diagnose or recommend treatment methods or procedures. It is up to the participants to include outside counseling to their program when they are ready.

How you can get involved:

  • We are currently signing up individuals for Step Study Classes (these are small, gender specific, accountability groups)
  • Like us on Facebook at Celebrate Recovery LFBC to receive the latest ministry up dates
  • Email us for more information or to sign up for our monthly newsletter at celebrateRecoveryLFBC@gmail.com
  • Call Pastor Daniel Waters at 217-691-3106 for details or to answer any questions you may have.
  • Share this ministry with your friends and family.
  • Pray regularly for Celebrate Recovery as we seek to minister to people in need.